Tabs Studio v3.8.0 released:
- Added support for Visual Studio “15” Preview Enterprise (Visual Studio “15” Preview with New Lightweight Installer is not supported).
- Added support for SQL Server Management Studio 2016 March Preview Refresh and newer builds (older builds of SSMS 2016 are no longer supported).
- Removed the Close All but Pinned command from the context menu.
- Removed the incorrect hook for stdole.dll loading in Visual Studio 2015+.
- Fixed the rare MarshalingWindowFrame disposed object exception in the Saver add-in.
Download link: Tabs Studio v3.8.0.