Tabs Studio v3.2.0 released:
- Added support for SQL Server Management Studio 2014.
- Created the SQLComment add-in to add an SQL query description to the SSMS tab name.
- Added the ability to display directories in tabs with the Disambiguator add-in.
- Added the ability to float a window by dragging a tab.
- Fixed Disambiguator to ignore the preview tab.
- Fixed the precondition violation after changing add-in files and clicking Save in the Add-in Manager.
- Fixed a rare ArgumentNullException in find_groups.
- Added an exception handler for ObjectDisposedException in VSWindow.activate.
Download link: Tabs Studio v3.2.0.