Tabs Studio v3.7.0 released:
- Added support for SQL Server Management Studio 2016.
- Created the AfterClose add-in to activate the next tab (instead of the last selected document) after closing the active one.
- Added NavigateToNextGroup and NavigateToPreviousGroup commands to the Navigator add-in to navigate between tab groups from the keyboard.
- Added MoveTabLeft and MoveTabRight commands to the Navigator add-in to reorder tabs from the keyboard.
- Improved the SingleRow add-in to show one hidden tab after closing a visible tab.
- Added support for the preview tab to the Navigator add-in.
- Added support for custom title grouping to the Disambiguator add-in.
- Added the RestoreToolbar command and the corresponding RestoreToolbar add-in for SSMS.
- Restored tabs visibility when switching Visual Studio layouts (changed in v3.6.5).
- Fixed the Saver add-in not saving order when closing Visual Studio from the debug mode.
- Fixed undefined behavior in style properties inheritance.
- Fixed a rare NullReferenceException in TabGroupsService.GroupWindows.
Download link: Tabs Studio v3.7.0.