Tabs Studio v3.5.0 released:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015.
- Added the ability to customize comment placement in the tab title with the SQLComment add-in.
- Added the ability to manually set the tab comment with the SQLComment add-in.
- Enabled the SQLComment add-in by default in SSMS 2012/2014.
- Added the ability to customize extensions priority in the OrderEx add-in.
- Created the CloseClick add-in to close a tab by double-click.
- Fixed KeyNotFoundException in Sorter when opening a priority disambiguated tab.
- Fixed a rare ObjectDisposedException for MarshalingWindowFrame when opening Tabs Studio options.
- Fixed a rare “This Visual is not connected to a PresentationSource” exception.
- Fixed a rare ObjectDisposedException in the on_window_moved handler.
Download link: Tabs Studio v3.5.0.